Well, it's been awhile since I've posted something just for the fun of it... or posted anything at all... But life has been really busy with a side of crazy.
I just have to post this.
This morning I decided to take a break and just spend some time with my girls. John was sleeping (breath), so we had some time. Ashley loves to sign, and Elysha loves to talk, so I taught them some sign language and words. Among those words was "puppy".
After lunch, it was nap time. I put them both in their cribs and Ashley was throwing a fit. I said "Ashes, we learned words today, use your words. What do you want?" She stopped crying. Then she looked at me like she was thinking "anything?" Finally, she smiled and said/signed "puppy!!"
Haha, it was the best. I gave her a glass of water instead.
Friday, June 3, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment