Monday, July 11, 2011

Why I'm A Mom

Reasons I am a mom:
  1. I get to reenact the scene from Mulan 2 where Shane falls down a cliff with Elysha at least twice a day.  "Mom!  No!!!"
  2. I get to watch Ashley strut around like a 'big person' after she has been potty trained.  She even flips her hair occasionally.
  3. I rock John several times a day while he looks up at me with his big blue eyes.  
  4. When I come back after leaving them with someone, both my girls will run and give me a tight hug.
  5. I know my kids want to do everything I do.  I know I can influence how happy they are, how successful they may become, and how strong of a testimony they might develop.  They are my responsibility and they are everything that makes me happy.
Now I should go see why they are being so quiet in the next room over.  Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment