Sunday, October 18, 2009

The Adventures of Two 5-month-old Babies!






Oh these girls are so funny. I could just sit and play with them all day, because they are always willing to put on a show for anyone willing to watch. They giggle and coo at people as they walk by, thinking maybe they can distract them into playing instead of getting something done.

They are growing up so fast! They play with stuffed animals now. They can eat up to 8 oz at a time plus rice cereal. And they have began to throw things. You know what I mean:

They reach desperately for a toy.

You give it to them.

They throw it on the ground.

(repeat indefinitely)

They also shriek, gnaw relentlessly on anything they can reach (including each others feet), and give a kind of open mouthed kiss. Both of them can now sit up alone if someone holds onto their legs. Ashley has also learned how to roll over! I just can't believe how every day they have each learned something different and new. I know that it won't be long until I wonder what happened to my cuddly babies!

No comments:

Post a Comment